The primary purpose of the Property Committee is to maintain the land and buildings of the Bettendorf Presbyterian Church. Included in this purpose is the day-to-day upkeep as well as the longer-term growth and improvement of the facilities.
Goals and Objectives:
- The committee will work to maintain the facility to assure the environment is welcoming and accessible to all visitors and congregational members.
- The committee will focus on the continual improvement of the facility.
- Standing committee meetings are the third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- Committee member skills are varied as are the activities of the committee. Special skills, such as carpentry, painting, planning, landscaping and general maintenance are highly valued but not necessary, and new members are always welcome.
- The Property Committee supports all committees in the everyday life of the church. Input from other committees is key to assuring proper focus for improvements by the Property Committee.
Here are opportunities for you to contribute time & talent for the improvement of our church facility.